Your complete learning/teaching system. Your guide to success.
McGraw-Hill is proud to announce the upcoming 11th edition of GDP. Full Kit solutions including both Microsoft ® Word 2007
and Word 2010 versions available Summer 2010. Please talk with your McGraw-Hill representative for continued information.
Thank you for your interest in GDP/11! Gregg College Keyboarding & Document Processing By Scot Ober, Jack Johnson and Arlene
GDP/11 is an integrated keyboarding system designed to process and score documents created in Microsoft Word. Together, the
book and software lead students through each lesson to provide an easy path to success. As a solid product for over 50 years,
this version of the GDP software has grown into an online integrated system. The same program is now web-based to provide
greater accessibility for use at home, in class, and in labs. Additionally, Instructors will appreciate the customization of
course management tools in GDP/11, including the new GPS (Grade Posting System) which allows complete flexibility in setting
GDP 11 System Requirements:
What are the minimum system requirements for the online GDP/11e Software?
- Browser: Internet Explorer 7+ or 8, or Firefox 3.5 (typing exercises can be used under Safari, but not the Document Processing exercises or the Word Processing Practice exercises)
- Flash Player 10.1 installed
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Mac OSX
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher
- High Speed Internet Access
Application System Requirements:
- PC Microsoft Word 2007 or 2010 for document processing